- Type: Textured Geometric Pattern Quilt Bedding Set
- Style: Modern, Scandinavian, Traditional, Country
- Features: Machine washable at 40°C, Tumble Dry
- Set Includes: Duvet Quilt Cover with Pillow Case(s)
- Main Colour: Blush Pink Grey Charcoal Ochre Yellow
- Room: Bedroom, Children's Bedroom, Living Room
- Material: Polycotton: 50% Polyester 50% Cotton
- Pattern: Chevron, Pinstripe, Diagonal, Striped, Geometric
Slumberdown Super Support Firm Support Side Sleeper Pillow, Pack of 2
- Material: 50% Polyester, 50% Cotton Cover
- MPN: 4238AMZ77
- Shape: Rectangular
- Item Length: 74cm
- Size: 2 Pack
- Item Width: 48cm
- Type: Body Pillow
- Fill Material: 100% Hollowfibre
- EAN: 5012924031683
About this product Product Identifiers Brand Slumberdown MPN 4238AMZ77 GTIN 5012924031683 eBay Product ID (ePID) 4021689057
Great pillows. Good support. A little puffy for my liking so to begin with my neck would ache. But after using for 2 weeks they are great.
I'm not sure what the 'firm support designed for back (or side) sleepers' bit is referring to, but if it's the rectangle of what felt like a breeze block in the centre of the pillow, then it didn't work for me. I tried over a few days and found there was no support at all. Isn't a pillow supposed to support the neck if you lie on your back, or side? There is no neck support with these pillows, unless you scrunch up the pillow *really* hard against the centre rectangle and when I'm mid-sleep and I turn over, I don't generally remember to scrunch up the pillow so that I have neck support! Not for me.These pillows were sent back for full refund.
Very disappointed with these"FIRM" support pillows,the only reason that I have kept them is because I was so exited to get what I though was a good firm pillow!! I destroyed the packaging that came in,and as a discription I would say cheep and second rate so anybody looking for a firm pillow don't buy this product definitely not worth the money that was payed for them.
These are the First Pillows I've managed to get a Great Nights Sleep with. They are Firm without being Hard, Really Comfortable especially if you're a Back or Side Sleeper.
After 1 week have lost all the much needed support and are a waste of money. Unacceptable after just 1 week of use so are a total waste of money will land up throwing them away, not happy.